Jennifer Settlow is the Compliance Analyst at BriteCore, handling company compliance and auditing needs. She is a Paralegal with regulatory compliance and risk management experience at major financial institutions.
Jennifer holds a B.A. in Political Science and a Paralegal Certificate from UCLA. She resides in Los Angeles with her husband and active toddler. Jennifer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She is the point person for all Information security documentation requests, including PCI certificates, SOC reports, bridge letters, and policies. To request any of these items, follow the below steps:
- Go to your company's BriteCore site.
- Click the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Click the Submit a Support Ticket link from the BriteCore Support pop-up.
- Fill out the support ticket with as much relevant, detailed information as possible.
- Click the Send Ticket button.