Here's How It Works
BriteCore's client-driven development model allows client engineers and partners to effectively expand BriteCore's range and functionality on their own. We have processes in place to make sure engineers and partners are well trained and can control their company's product roadmap and development priorities without intervention from BriteCore staff.
1. Provider becomes a BriteCore customer.
4. Developers work on and submit code to BriteCore's repository.
2. Provider's developers go through BriteCore training.
5. Incoming code must pass strict testing and QA guidelines.
3. Developers gain access to BriteCore's repository.
6. Passing code gets merged directly into the system.