October 19th - 21st
ITC Global 2020
Software for Modern Insurers
BriteCore is a trusted, fully managed insurance platform for the property and casualty industry that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models.
The BriteCore Value Proposition
Improve your responsiveness and enhance the customer experience with a policy module that provides full policy lifecycle coverage.
- Quick, efficient processing of new applications with automated renewals and cancellations
- Advanced endorsements with support for backdated, future dated, and out-of-sequence endorsements
Create innovative new products with configuration tools that enable rapid product development
- Point and click editors speed up product definition, rating, and underwriting rule configuration
- Product and document templates enable reuse of your existing product definitions and document
Lower operational costs and increase customer satisfaction with a billing module that supports flexible payment options and enables reduced cycle times.
- Configurable billing schedules with support for payments in cash, check, money order, credit card, or ACH
- Billing automation includes support for invoices, nonpay notices, cancellations, renewal invoices, NSFs, and reinstatement in–or out of–sequence
Support new digital channels and improve efficiency with a claims module that provides end-to-end support for claims processing.
- Flexible FNOL for policyholders, agents, and adjusters
- Full support of the claims process, including management of reserves, payments, losses, and reporting
Improve responsiveness and offer your agents and customers new service options with portals, a mobile app, and RESTful APIs that open new digital channels.
- Configurable agent portal, policyholder portal, and mobile app
- Build your own custom-developed portals, apps, and digital experiences that connect via our APIs
Meet reporting requirements and make more informed business decisions with a reports library and BI and analytics tools that enable standard and ad hoc reporting.
- Standard library of reports, including financial, claims, and underwriting reports
- Ad hoc reporting tool with a drag-and-drop interface for building reports and downloadable data tables for use with third-party analytics and BI solutions
The BriteCore Technology Difference
Enables speed to market with automated deployment via AWS
Quickly spin up — and just as quickly spin down— new pilot programs and greenfield initiatives using our automated scripts.
Offers RESTful APIs and a decoupled UI to support integration and run the platform headlessly
Extend your capabilities with our integrated partnerships and APIs, or deploy a tailored user experience on top of the BriteCore platform.
Designed for the cloud and built using Python -- one of the fastest-growing development languages
Tap a global pool of engineers proficient with Python.
Offers a true SaaS subscription
Avoid the cost and disruption of infrequent upgrades with BriteCore's SaaS model with upgrades and support managed daily.
Supports community source code contribution
Contribute to the ongoing development of the platform on a test-first basis through BriteCore's community source code contribution program.
Provides expert guidance based on deep experience and history with the AWS platform
BriteCore has an advanced tier designation in the AWS partner network (highest tier). In 2020, BriteCore achieved the AWS Financial Services Competency.